¤ 2 Master Degrees (BAC+6) in International Business Development & Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering
¤ 7 years of experience in Malaysia/Singapore, UAE, France & USA: Marketing (6yrs) + R&D (1yr)
¤ 2-year experience of Management in Middle East & 2-year experience of Consulting in SEA
¤ Analytical Mindset – Strategic Doer – Consultative Seller – Team Player – Passionate Learner
¤ Aerospace & Aviation
¤ Transportation (Automotive, Rail..),
¤ Construction (Smart Buildings and HVAC/Fire Safety)
¤ Strategic Marketing | Product Management | Operational Marketing & Communication
¤ Business Development | Consultative Selling | Training
¤ Management: People | Product | Project
EM LYON Business School & Ecole Centrale Paris Engineering School
to April 2008
- International Business: Marketing, Strategy, Negotiation, Finance, Purchasing...
- Thesis: Implementation of a group strategy in a local emerging market : the United Arab Emirates. Long term approach and Case study on Fire Protection activity
- China trek in December 2007 in Shanghai & Beijing: meetings with top management of Alcatel-Lucent, Total, Orange, Safran, Alstom, Baosteel, Schlumberger, EDF...
- Represented Xiring corporate strategy in "Prix de la Stratégie d'Entreprise 2008": French national award to reward the best business strategy under the study of French students from business schools and engineering schools
Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d'Aérotechnique (ENSMA)
to June 2007
- Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering: Aerodynamics, Energetics, Heat Transfer, Structures…
- Vice-treasurer of ENSMAIR in 2005-2006: initiation flights, subsidies for piloting, aerial rallies.
- Member of ENSMA’s Board of Director in 2006-2007