¤ 2 Master Degrees (BAC+6) in International Business Development & Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering
¤ 7 years of experience in Malaysia/Singapore, UAE, France & USA: Marketing (6yrs) + R&D (1yr)
¤ 2-year experience of Management in Middle East & 2-year experience of Consulting in SEA
¤ Analytical Mindset – Strategic Doer – Consultative Seller – Team Player – Passionate Learner
¤ Aerospace & Aviation
¤ Transportation (Automotive, Rail..),
¤ Construction (Smart Buildings and HVAC/Fire Safety)
¤ Strategic Marketing | Product Management | Operational Marketing & Communication
¤ Business Development | Consultative Selling | Training
¤ Management: People | Product | Project
1 MISSION: To boost the time to market of Flight Focus solutions by repositioning Flight Focus as an open platform provider, increasing customer access and visibility in the market, and harmonizing all marketing/sales tools with a more dynamic image.
RESULTS & IMPLEMENTATION:
- Revamped all marketing tools: website, LinkedIn/twitter pages, brochures, leaflets, case studies and online presentation videos. Created a light Intranet for sales team.
- Increased customer access, visibility and media coverage worldwide by participating in 10 events in 2013 all over Asia, Europe and America (Interiors Expo, Paris Air Show, APEX…).
- Attended personally: IAPARC 2013 where we pre-launched our Wireless IFE and Connectivity solutions - PARIS AIR SHOW 2013 where we launched with Microsoft and Altran a demonstrator of a Connected EFB solution with the 1st suite of EFB applications running on Windows 8 - AIRLINE & AEROSPACE MRO & OPERATIONS IT CONFERENCE - APAC 2013 as a delegate.
Aircraft IT, Aug-Sept 2013 - "Flight Focus marks step change progress in the cabin and on the flight deck"
AviationWeek, July 2013 - "Air China 777s To Get Wi-Fi From 2014".
IFExpress, July 2013 – “Flight Focus: IFEC With A Wi-Fi Focus. Inflight-online.com, June 2013 – “Air China equips Flight Focus IFEC solution on A330s”.
L’Usine Digitale, June 2013 – “Avec Altran, Microsoft et Flight Focus, les tablettes envahissent les avions".
Aircraft Commerce, December 2012 - January 2013 – "The Latest Developments in EFBs & Selection of the Right Solution".
Since 2007, Flight Focus has been a certified provider of leading edge avionics platform solutions for Cockpit and Cabin, and an innovative system integrator for aircraft connectivity.
- Scalable Cabin platform for IFE (Wi-Fi system up to 100% take-up rate) or Cockpit platform for EFB (connected tablets)
- Low-cost IRIDIUM CONNECTIVITY solutions (credit card approval, DRM key management)