¤ 2 Master Degrees (BAC+6) in International Business Development & Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering
¤ 7 years of experience in Malaysia/Singapore, UAE, France & USA: Marketing (6yrs) + R&D (1yr)
¤ 2-year experience of Management in Middle East & 2-year experience of Consulting in SEA
¤ Analytical Mindset – Strategic Doer – Consultative Seller – Team Player – Passionate Learner
¤ Aerospace & Aviation
¤ Transportation (Automotive, Rail..),
¤ Construction (Smart Buildings and HVAC/Fire Safety)
¤ Strategic Marketing | Product Management | Operational Marketing & Communication
¤ Business Development | Consultative Selling | Training
¤ Management: People | Product | Project
MISSION: Manage the marketing team (product manager + marcom executive) to develop sales and enforce an expert image with competitive solutions and all marketing/sales tools.
RESULTS & IMPLEMENTATION:
- Developed the local marketing strategy with the MD (marketing & budget plans, 3YP)
- Developed a focused approach on specifiers/contractors over 4 market segments
- Developed strong relationships with Dubai Civil Defence through lobbying actions.
- Became a Member of the UAE Civil Defense Fire Code Council for my contribution to the UAE Fire Code, and eased the market penetration of European solutions in new buildings.
- Prepared the business development of 2 activities (ventilation & central vacuum cleaning) to target the local housing market (technical studies, product roadmap, villa projects and referrals…).
- Supervised UL Fire Tests for fire dampers classification in USA (Feb 2010), and organized & directed a fire protection seminar in France for UAE Civil Defense
- Communication projects: website • intranet • catalogue • showroom • sales action plans • bi-monthly technical newsletters • events • media coverage • database management • MEP awards
- Product Management projects: new certified and branded local products (UL/BS fire dampers, thermostat, airtight VCDs, VAVs) • guide specifications • client/team trainings • technical support
Company size: 1 400 Employees
Headquarter: Lyon, France
Sector: HVAC - Ventilation
- The ALDES Group is a privately owned company with an annual turnover of 230M € and a staff of 1400 people worldwide. The Group is a recognized leader in IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) developing and manufacturing award-winning products and HVAC solutions in the fields of ventilation, heat and energy recovery, smoke management, air diffusion, air distribution and CVC.
- Public and private institutions across the world have called upon ALDES' expertise to help them improve, recommend and/or draft local, regional or national IAQ and ventilation standards, codes and regulations.
- Many subsidiaries all over the world: USA, China, UAE, Reunion Island, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Hungary.
- Aldes Middle East is a 100% owned subsidiary from Aldes Group with 130 people & manufacturing facilities covering the UAE & GCC. Aldes ME is a complete HVAC solutions provider from fans, sound attenuators, VCDs, fire dampers… to grilles and diffusers.