¤ 2 Master Degrees (BAC+6) in International Business Development & Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering
¤ 7 years of experience in Malaysia/Singapore, UAE, France & USA: Marketing (6yrs) + R&D (1yr)
¤ 2-year experience of Management in Middle East & 2-year experience of Consulting in SEA
¤ Analytical Mindset – Strategic Doer – Consultative Seller – Team Player – Passionate Learner
¤ Aerospace & Aviation
¤ Transportation (Automotive, Rail..),
¤ Construction (Smart Buildings and HVAC/Fire Safety)
¤ Strategic Marketing | Product Management | Operational Marketing & Communication
¤ Business Development | Consultative Selling | Training
¤ Management: People | Product | Project
MISSION: : Support the business development initiatives in SEA of Altran Malaysia’s regional partners
¤ 19th February 2013: Grand Opening of Altran Regional Office in Malaysia.
¤ April to September 2014: Participated in the 4 workshops leading to the Malaysian Aerospace Industry Blueprint 2015-2030 organized by MIGHT (Malaysia Industry-Government Group for High Technology). Part of the Focus Group “Systems Integration”. Launch in LIMA 2015.
CONSULTANCY EXPERIENCE: Delivery Manager/Consultant
¤ Commercial Aviation: Connectivity, In-Flight Entertainment, Electronic Flight Bag
¤ Business Aviation: Asia-Pacific Market Study & Database (Aircraft Acquisition & Management, Charter, Ground Handling, Hangarage, FBO, MRO/Completion)
¤ Helicopter: Malaysia Market & Business Study (Database, Business Model, Business Plan)
INNOVATION AND HIGH-TECH ENGINEERING CONSULTING (22,000 people - EUR 1.6B)
¤ Solar Impulse: solar powered aircraft where Altran is the official engineering partner
¤ Airport of the Future: revolutionary concepts for airports developed in collaboration with EADS Innovation Works
¤ Immersive Air Traffic Management Simulator: training and simulation-assessment tool with gesture, voice recognition, 3D visualization and iPad-type tablets for interaction
¤ The concept of the Wings Valley® of Dubai: largest maintenance centre for business jets and helicopters in collaboration with Dubai World Central & Al Habtoor Trading
5 MISSIONS UNDER NDA: Study & analysis of the Asia-Pacific Business Aviation market with creation of databases and automated excel tools for new business development initiatives. Example: Footprint expansion in 2015 at Senai Airport, Malaysia.
¤ Great exposure in Business Jet Acquisition, Aircraft Management, Hangarage, Ground Handling, MRO & Helicopter Operations.
Sapura Aero, provides the total suite of Private Aviation Services. Operating out of our homebase of Subang (WMSA) and Senai (WMKJ) with our partners Air Alsie operating from Sonderborg (EKSB) and Billund (EKBI). Together we manage more than 25 private aircraft worldwide, where we cover areas of responsibilities that include Acquisition Consulting, Aircraft Management and Mission Planning. Everything you need from your Integrated Private Aviation Services Provider.
1 MISSION: To boost the time to market of Flight Focus solutions by repositioning Flight Focus as an open platform provider, increasing customer access and visibility in the market, and harmonizing all marketing/sales tools with a more dynamic image.
RESULTS & IMPLEMENTATION:
- Revamped all marketing tools: website, LinkedIn/twitter pages, brochures, leaflets, case studies and online presentation videos. Created a light Intranet for sales team.
- Increased customer access, visibility and media coverage worldwide by participating in 10 events in 2013 all over Asia, Europe and America (Interiors Expo, Paris Air Show, APEX…).
- Attended personally: IAPARC 2013 where we pre-launched our Wireless IFE and Connectivity solutions - PARIS AIR SHOW 2013 where we launched with Microsoft and Altran a demonstrator of a Connected EFB solution with the 1st suite of EFB applications running on Windows 8 - AIRLINE & AEROSPACE MRO & OPERATIONS IT CONFERENCE - APAC 2013 as a delegate.
Aircraft IT, Aug-Sept 2013 - "Flight Focus marks step change progress in the cabin and on the flight deck"
AviationWeek, July 2013 - "Air China 777s To Get Wi-Fi From 2014".
IFExpress, July 2013 – “Flight Focus: IFEC With A Wi-Fi Focus. Inflight-online.com, June 2013 – “Air China equips Flight Focus IFEC solution on A330s”.
L’Usine Digitale, June 2013 – “Avec Altran, Microsoft et Flight Focus, les tablettes envahissent les avions".
Aircraft Commerce, December 2012 - January 2013 – "The Latest Developments in EFBs & Selection of the Right Solution".
Since 2007, Flight Focus has been a certified provider of leading edge avionics platform solutions for Cockpit and Cabin, and an innovative system integrator for aircraft connectivity.
- Scalable Cabin platform for IFE (Wi-Fi system up to 100% take-up rate) or Cockpit platform for EFB (connected tablets)
- Low-cost IRIDIUM CONNECTIVITY solutions (credit card approval, DRM key management)
MISSION: Manage the marketing team (product manager + marcom executive) to develop sales and enforce an expert image with competitive solutions and all marketing/sales tools.
RESULTS & IMPLEMENTATION:
- Developed the local marketing strategy with the MD (marketing & budget plans, 3YP)
- Developed a focused approach on specifiers/contractors over 4 market segments
- Developed strong relationships with Dubai Civil Defence through lobbying actions.
- Became a Member of the UAE Civil Defense Fire Code Council for my contribution to the UAE Fire Code, and eased the market penetration of European solutions in new buildings.
- Prepared the business development of 2 activities (ventilation & central vacuum cleaning) to target the local housing market (technical studies, product roadmap, villa projects and referrals…).
- Supervised UL Fire Tests for fire dampers classification in USA (Feb 2010), and organized & directed a fire protection seminar in France for UAE Civil Defense
- Communication projects: website • intranet • catalogue • showroom • sales action plans • bi-monthly technical newsletters • events • media coverage • database management • MEP awards
- Product Management projects: new certified and branded local products (UL/BS fire dampers, thermostat, airtight VCDs, VAVs) • guide specifications • client/team trainings • technical support
Company size: 1 400 Employees
Headquarter: Lyon, France
Sector: HVAC - Ventilation
- The ALDES Group is a privately owned company with an annual turnover of 230M € and a staff of 1400 people worldwide. The Group is a recognized leader in IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) developing and manufacturing award-winning products and HVAC solutions in the fields of ventilation, heat and energy recovery, smoke management, air diffusion, air distribution and CVC.
- Public and private institutions across the world have called upon ALDES' expertise to help them improve, recommend and/or draft local, regional or national IAQ and ventilation standards, codes and regulations.
- Many subsidiaries all over the world: USA, China, UAE, Reunion Island, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Hungary.
- Aldes Middle East is a 100% owned subsidiary from Aldes Group with 130 people & manufacturing facilities covering the UAE & GCC. Aldes ME is a complete HVAC solutions provider from fans, sound attenuators, VCDs, fire dampers… to grilles and diffusers.
MISSION: Optimize the aerodynamic design of Airbus nacelles by analyzing cowl angle impacts via CFD analysis after creating a 2D parametric model (CATIA) with thrust reversers’ integration.
Company size: 52 000 Employees
Headquarter: Toulouse, France
Airbus SAS is an aircraft manufacturing subsidiary of EADS, a European aerospace company. Based in Toulouse, France, and with significant activity across Europe, the company produces around half of the world's jet airliners. Some figures about Airbus: 1 global company, 9 engineering design centres, 15 manufacturing sites, 20 languages, 24 hour customer support (365 days a year), 50 flight simulators, 88 nationalities, More than 5,300 aircraft delivered...
MISSION: Perform some jet noise alleviation tests with supersonic nozzles after the completion, calibration & completion of an anechoic chamber.
Company size: 5 000 Employees
Headquarter: Tucson, Arizona
Sector: Higher Education & Research
The University of Arizona is the leading public research university in the American Southwest. The UA produces more than $530 million in annual research and is the state's only member of the prestigious Association of American Universities. This is a diverse community of people who thrive on innovation and collaboration. Our world-class faculty create discoveries that improve the human condition and fuel the state's economy. Our research enterprise provides undergraduate students with opportunities for hands-on experiences that can be found in few universities in the world. As the state's land-grant university, our research and resources enrich communities around the state and around the world.
MISSION: Operate the maturity bench for A380 electric thrust reversers (ETRAS) to monitor the loads on actuators (cycling tests) & perform the maintenance work
Company size: 3 000 Employees
Headquarter: Le Havre, France
Aircelle is one of the leading players in the global nacelle market, and has a workforce of 3,000. It produces large and small nacelles, thrust reversers and aerostructures. The company is expanding its repair and support business, especially on the products that Aircelle has been given after-sales service responsibility directly with operators. Aircelle is a subsidiary of SAFRAN, an international high-technology group with activities in aerospace propulsion, communications, aircraft equipment, defense and security.
Company Skills & Activities:
Nacelle integration, Thrust reverser, Electrical Thrust Reverser Actuation System, Main and Nose Landing Gear doors, upper-deck cowlings, exhaust deflectors
Le groupe Crédit Agricole est un acteur à dimension internationale du secteur de la banque, de la finance et de l’assurance avec un effectif mondial de 164 000 collaborateurs. Avec plus de 9 100 points de vente en France et une présence dans plus de 70 pays, le groupe se positionne comme l’un des 1ers groupes bancaires en Europe et parmi les principales banques mondiales par ses fonds propres. Leader de la banque de détail proximité en France avec deux réseaux de distribution – les 39 Caisses régionales de Crédit Agricole et LCL, le Groupe se place au premier rang des banques européennes.