¤ 2 Master Degrees (BAC+6) in International Business Development & Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering
¤ 7 years of experience in Malaysia/Singapore, UAE, France & USA: Marketing (6yrs) + R&D (1yr)
¤ 2-year experience of Management in Middle East & 2-year experience of Consulting in SEA
¤ Analytical Mindset – Strategic Doer – Consultative Seller – Team Player – Passionate Learner
¤ Aerospace & Aviation
¤ Transportation (Automotive, Rail..),
¤ Construction (Smart Buildings and HVAC/Fire Safety)
¤ Strategic Marketing | Product Management | Operational Marketing & Communication
¤ Business Development | Consultative Selling | Training
¤ Management: People | Product | Project
MISSION: : Support the business development initiatives in SEA of Altran Malaysia’s regional partners
¤ 19th February 2013: Grand Opening of Altran Regional Office in Malaysia.
¤ April to September 2014: Participated in the 4 workshops leading to the Malaysian Aerospace Industry Blueprint 2015-2030 organized by MIGHT (Malaysia Industry-Government Group for High Technology). Part of the Focus Group “Systems Integration”. Launch in LIMA 2015.
CONSULTANCY EXPERIENCE: Delivery Manager/Consultant
¤ Commercial Aviation: Connectivity, In-Flight Entertainment, Electronic Flight Bag
¤ Business Aviation: Asia-Pacific Market Study & Database (Aircraft Acquisition & Management, Charter, Ground Handling, Hangarage, FBO, MRO/Completion)
¤ Helicopter: Malaysia Market & Business Study (Database, Business Model, Business Plan)
5 MISSIONS UNDER NDA: Study & analysis of the Asia-Pacific Business Aviation market with creation of databases and automated excel tools for new business development initiatives. Example: Footprint expansion in 2015 at Senai Airport, Malaysia.
¤ Great exposure in Business Jet Acquisition, Aircraft Management, Hangarage, Ground Handling, MRO & Helicopter Operations.
1 MISSION: To boost the time to market of Flight Focus solutions by repositioning Flight Focus as an open platform provider, increasing customer access and visibility in the market, and harmonizing all marketing/sales tools with a more dynamic image.
RESULTS & IMPLEMENTATION:
- Revamped all marketing tools: website, LinkedIn/twitter pages, brochures, leaflets, case studies and online presentation videos. Created a light Intranet for sales team.
- Increased customer access, visibility and media coverage worldwide by participating in 10 events in 2013 all over Asia, Europe and America (Interiors Expo, Paris Air Show, APEX…).
- Attended personally: IAPARC 2013 where we pre-launched our Wireless IFE and Connectivity solutions - PARIS AIR SHOW 2013 where we launched with Microsoft and Altran a demonstrator of a Connected EFB solution with the 1st suite of EFB applications running on Windows 8 - AIRLINE & AEROSPACE MRO & OPERATIONS IT CONFERENCE - APAC 2013 as a delegate.
MISSION: Manage the marketing team (product manager + marcom executive) to develop sales and enforce an expert image with competitive solutions and all marketing/sales tools.
RESULTS & IMPLEMENTATION:
- Developed the local marketing strategy with the MD (marketing & budget plans, 3YP)
- Developed a focused approach on specifiers/contractors over 4 market segments
- Developed strong relationships with Dubai Civil Defence through lobbying actions.
- Became a Member of the UAE Civil Defense Fire Code Council for my contribution to the UAE Fire Code, and eased the market penetration of European solutions in new buildings.
- Prepared the business development of 2 activities (ventilation & central vacuum cleaning) to target the local housing market (technical studies, product roadmap, villa projects and referrals…).
- Supervised UL Fire Tests for fire dampers classification in USA (Feb 2010), and organized & directed a fire protection seminar in France for UAE Civil Defense
- Communication projects: website • intranet • catalogue • showroom • sales action plans • bi-monthly technical newsletters • events • media coverage • database management • MEP awards
- Product Management projects: new certified and branded local products (UL/BS fire dampers, thermostat, airtight VCDs, VAVs) • guide specifications • client/team trainings • technical support
EM LYON Business School & Ecole Centrale Paris Engineering School
to April 2008
- International Business: Marketing, Strategy, Negotiation, Finance, Purchasing...
- Thesis: Implementation of a group strategy in a local emerging market : the United Arab Emirates. Long term approach and Case study on Fire Protection activity
- China trek in December 2007 in Shanghai & Beijing: meetings with top management of Alcatel-Lucent, Total, Orange, Safran, Alstom, Baosteel, Schlumberger, EDF...
- Represented Xiring corporate strategy in "Prix de la Stratégie d'Entreprise 2008": French national award to reward the best business strategy under the study of French students from business schools and engineering schools
Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d'Aérotechnique (ENSMA)
to June 2007
- Aerospace / Mechanical Engineering: Aerodynamics, Energetics, Heat Transfer, Structures…
- Vice-treasurer of ENSMAIR in 2005-2006: initiation flights, subsidies for piloting, aerial rallies.
- Member of ENSMA’s Board of Director in 2006-2007
Technical skills: Aerodynamics, Heat Transfer, Acoustics + HVAC: Ventilation, Air Distribution, Air Diffusion, Smoke Management...
Knowledge of several standards, codes & regulations:
- Green Building: Pearl Rating System from ESTIDAMA
- Ventilation: ASHRAE 62.1, 62.2, 90.2, IMC 2009, IECC 2009
- Fire Protection: UAE Fire Code, EN 1366-2, EN 12101-6, UL 555, UL 555S, NFPA 90A & 90B, NFPA 92A & 92B, French regulations & decrees...
Salsa & Zouk: Mambo Clasico (2008-2011), Clasico Son (2011), Zouk Dubai Team (2011-2012), Dance Blaze Academy (2014)
- Malaysia Salsa Festival (2009)
- Abu Dhabi Salsa Festival (2010)
- Dubai Dance Festival (2009, 2010 & 2011)
- Berlin Salsa Congress (2011)
- Oman Salsa Festival (2012)
- India International Dance Congress (2014)
- Salsa Bangkok Fiesta (2014)